[Fedora-spins] Upcoming Fedora 14 Tasks

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Oct 12 16:32:56 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 08:21:24 -0700,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> I had planned to ping you folks about the package today, just to make
> sure that a build was in the pipeline.

I will probably have one in testing tonight. There was an issue with the
nightly composes a few days ago, that Kevin thinks he has fixed, but I want
to see another nightly compose run before doing the branch and package build.
(So that multiple things aren't changing at once.)

Note that there is already a plan to do an update to the package shortly
after the release if any of the ks files in the (soon to be created)
F14 branch changes during the freeze. Given this, I don't think it is a
big deal to release without the latest ks updates in the package. (There
have been some changes since beta.)

Desktop might be oversize, but since the size changed at the same time as
the builds starting failing for some other spins, I am hoping that was
also caused by the problem with the copy of the git repo on the machine
that does the composes.