[Fedora-spins] spin-kickstarts branched for F-14

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 13 03:13:34 UTC 2010

There is now an F-14 branch of spin-kickstarts. We are starting the final
freeze now, so only serious problems should be fixed now in that branch.
And we need to give releng a heads up if we do that.
New development should continue in the master branch.
The nightly composes still hadn't been built, but releng wanted to get
the spin-kickstarts package rebuild in and doing the branch was part of
that process. The package will be rebuilt shortly.