[Fedora-spins] Upcoming Fedora 14 Tasks

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 13 03:55:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 14:55:06 -0700,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> Releasing the final release without the kickstarts used in it goes
> against the spirit of the GPL.  It would be best if we can coordinate it
> so that the package in the compose is the kickstarts used for the compose.

I branched spin-kickstarts (now there is an F-14 for this release).
I have a new spin-kickstarts package pending for testing.

As long as things get better when the next nightly compose is done with an
uncorrupted checkout we should be fine. If Live Desktop is stays oversize
then we may need to do an update. (Or if any spins are found to be
seriously broken.)