[Fedora-spins] spin kickstart/minimization cleanups

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 7 11:17:39 UTC 2010

On 01/09/10 08:41, pbrobinson at gmail.com wrote:
> Even so I still see it as pointless that its added as default only to
> be remove by many.
I would like to think that people might not want to print to tree, but
to pdf for transmission by email etc. It would be good to have a group
that provides this minimum functionality for any application that
provides printing capability.

(It wouldn't make sense to automatically include such a thing in every
livecd).

Again probably too late for group changes at this stage ?
Furthering Peter's email, what's the best place to track future plans
like this so that we can be reminded of them at the appropriate time ?