[Fedora-spins] Issues with Design, KDE and XFCE spins

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Mon Sep 20 22:13:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-20 at 15:18 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> Also I falied to note that the last build of the Design spin was also
> over size. Though that might not still be true today if a current rebuild
> were done.

Yeah I am working on that issue at the moment. I posted a new kickstart
file a few days ago for testing in which I think should bring the size
back down below what is required. But I need someone to test it out.

Check back on the mailing list for it.

Regards

--
Chris Jones

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
ABN: 98 317 740 240
E: chrisjones at comcen.com.au
W: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com