[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] add ec2 kickstart

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Feb 26 04:45:03 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 21:48:01 -0600,
  Dennis Gilmore <ausil at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Friday, February 25, 2011 09:19:22 PM Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 02:06:58 +0000,
> >
> >   Dennis Gilmore <ausil at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > > commit 513737f702097eeda95158cbf38517b65f1ec79b
> > > Author: Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us>
> > > Date:   Fri Feb 25 20:06:35 2011 -0600
> > >
> > >     add ec2 kickstart
> >
> > If this is supposed to end up in one of the spin-kickstart rpms, you need
> > to tweak some of the autotools (I think in Makefile.am) to make that
> > happen.
> I dont know that it needs to. but i wanted to keep it with the rest of the
> kickstarts.  releng always works from the git repo.  I guess if there is value
> in having it in the spins-kickstart rpm then ill do the work to make it so.

The ones in the main directory typically are used for published isos.
The ones for special stuff that we don't normally don't publish isos for
(like the test day ks file) go in custom. So depending on how you want to
use it, you might want to move it to the custom directory.

You also want to add a line in the Makefile.am file for the ks. There are
three sections for the normal ks files, the custom ones and the locale
specific ones. It should be pretty obvious what to do.

Unless you really want a capital F, it should probably use a lower case F
for consistency.

Since you don't include any of the other ks files, if you decide it is better
in custom you don't need to modify the non-existent includes.