[Fedora-spins] Testing the nightly builds

Amit Saha droidery at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 09:14:37 UTC 2011

Hello all:

I have been trying to test a custom spin (built upon Live Desktop)
built using the rawhide repository and though the ISO builds fine, I
am really not able to test it properly. Excuse me for sounding a
little fuzzy.

I have tried using VirtualBox and it goes as far as giving me the
desktop environment, but its painfully slow, even with 2G of (virtual)
RAM, and a boot from USB stops somewhere along the way.

I understand its not tested at all, but was just wondering how to do
even a sanity testing of my spin.  Any ideas/thoughts appreciated.

Or, is it just me doing something wrong?

Thanks!
-Amit
--
http://echorand.me