[Fedora-spins] oVirt Node Fedora 16 Spin

Christian Bryant christian at linux.com
Wed Jul 13 17:31:54 UTC 2011

I don't have any say in the process but I would like to comment that I
am starting to review oVirt for my own use and strongly support a well
thought-out spin for oVirt Node.

Cheers,

Christian Bryant | Los Angeles, CA
http://christianabryant.fedorapeople.com/

4096R/418C1BBA 39B5 C0D0 D57F 5FC9 11C8  7A01 8B2F 0A9F 418C 1BBA

----- Message from jboggs at redhat.com ---------