[Fedora-spins] Setting up default background image for a Fedora remix

Danishka Navin snavin at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 31 14:33:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

I used the following entry for the Fedora 15 based remix (in my kickstart
file) which I have used for the Fedora 14 based remix.
But there is no change on default wallpaper.

gconftool-2 --direct
--config-source=xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults -s -t string
/desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename
/usr/share/backgrounds/gnome/feel-the-freedom.jpg >/dev/null

And also I noticed images those added by myself are resides under
/usr/share/backgrounds/gnome/ directory but I could not find them when I
open the window to change the background.

Appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
--
Danishka Navin