[Fedora-spins] Spins For F17

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:24:37 UTC 2012

On 14 February 2012 15:05, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 14.02.2012, 15:29 -0600 schrieb Dennis Gilmore:
>> El Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:49:41 -0600
>> Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> escribió:
>> > http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-17/f-17-spins-tasks.html
>> > The list of official Spins for F17 was due on Tuesday Feb 7th.
>
> Hi Dennis,
>
> thanks for the heads-up. I apologize for being a bad spin-wrangler and
> not sending out any reminders. :(

Well as much as you have a little responsibility.. the primary
responsibility falls on each of the groups who are "shepherding" their
spins. I didn't answer for XFCE and I should have. So should have the
various other people who have primary or secondary interest in their
spins. It was a gap of 5 days with no answers but the usual "well why
should I worry about it, someone else will grab it." mentality that we
all get into.

mea culpa.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd