[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] Created branch f17

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:45:43 UTC 2012

Am Dienstag, den 14.02.2012, 17:05 -0500 schrieb Bill Nottingham:
> Bruno Wolff III (bruno at wolff.to) said:
> > On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 21:34:17 +0000,
> >   Dennis Gilmore <ausil at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > > The branch 'f17' was created pointing to:
> > >
> > >  5f00cb3... Update repo commands to use branched release
> >
> > Note this is a change from past practice. There are advantages and
> > disadvantages to doing things this way. But mostly people should note
> > that commits should be applied to both the F-17 and master branches
> > for most changes going forward.
>
> I asked about this on the releng channel. I'm working on comps
> file reorganization (as discussed at FUDCon, and on devel@), and if I start
> landing any of that in rawhide, it's going to break spin composition unless
> I can make the corresponding changes to someplace-other-than-F17
> spin-kickstarts.

Would you be willing to share some more details with us before you touch
the kickstarts? What I have read on devel@ and heard at FUDCon was
rather vague. I would like to see some files first, an actual
implementation of what you have in mind. If there is a wiki page, that's
fine, too.

Kind regards,
Christoph

P.S.: That should propably be discussed on devel@ since it affects more