[Fedora-spins] Spins & Fedora Formulas talk

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 01:07:17 UTC 2013

On 01/19/2013 12:14 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> http://youtu.be/if5BJX9WLEc
>
> This is a stream/recording of the Fedora Spins & Formulas talk at
> FUDCon Lawrence 2013.  I thought it would be worthwhile to post here
> for the benefit of the whole Spins community.

I've followed this stream, but apart from the the Jam spin, none of the
other spins are actually doing anything other than installing extra
packages on top of a base DE. There is no QA requirement. It's already
been covered

If we are going to be serious about formula's it needs to be post
install. ie. dropping files in $HOME and /etc. IF in /etc, it must be
completely obvious for maintainers of said projects ( .fformsave)