[Fedora-spins] spins in f19

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:49:04 UTC 2013

On 01/27/2013 02:57 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 25.01.2013, 23:21 +0100 schrieb Brendan Jones:
>
>> What about requiring submitters to create a ticket a trac ticket when
>> spins are ready for wrangler?
>
> That's exactly what I have in mind. I am currently working on a template
> and updating the wiki.

Excellent!

> I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize to you and everybody else
> whose spin did not make it into F18. I tried to push things, but when I
> became aware of the new spins, it was already past the spins/feature
> submission deadline. Both I and the process itself have failed and I am
> fully taking the blame.

The apology is really appreciated. In hindsight, we probably could have
jumped up and down more to get attention, but we really had no idea how
understaffed the Spins team were. We just assumed "stuff was being done".

Now that it looks like I may have some more time on my hands during the
F18 period, I will join the Spins SIG and help out where I can. Let me
know if there's anything I can do to help.