[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts/f19] add @basic-desktop to install so basic desktop environment is available

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jun 25 19:16:21 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:11:01 -0700,
   Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

>I mostly agree with that, but it seems no-one ever wants to do it, and
>I'm not sure of the logistics of freezing a git repo.

One way it could be implemented is for rel-eng to make their own local
branch of spin-kicktarts and cherry-pick appropriate commits from the
spin-kickstarts repo for the branch.

A new spin-kickstarts package could be built using a diff of this
branch versus the source tar ball of the stable spin-kickstarts package
as a patch.

The build process for this could be automated so that a new spin-kickstarts
update could be ready for testing in a short amount of time.