[Fedora-spins] F19 final (hopefully) spin-kickstarts package build

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jun 26 15:10:43 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 18:15:18 -0700,
   Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>Hey folks - can someone please kick off a build of spin-kickstarts
>package, using git commit 15305b2c82c04090452fdd86da1b38884f9010ec ?
>That's what RC2 was built from, and there's a reasonable chance RC2 is
>what we'll ship, so we should get a spin-kickstarts package build
>matching it. thanks!

Well, I needed to make two commits to do this, but they didn't change any
of the files used to build rc2. (configure.ac, spin-kickstarts.spec.in and
Makefile.am needed to be changed to do the build.) I fubared a git command
when trying to merge commits after 15305b2c82c04090452fdd86da1b38884f9010ec
in with what I did. I believe I reproduced the changes correctly but in
theory there could be a difference between what I used to build
spin-kickstarts-0.19.7.tar.gz and what is in commit
f52d093b9e3798b534696ad60378c5a1286b437a.

I got a reasonable looking history by cherry picking the two later changes
in to what I did and then doing a merge. (When I tried doing the merge
before cherry picking the commits ended up before the changes I did for
the build which would make it confusing if you were trying to do a rebuild
of what I did. I oopsed on the git reset --hard to make a second attempt
and had to redo stuff because of that.)