[Fedora-spins] Netizen Spin

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon May 18 00:21:47 UTC 2015

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 17:14:43 -0400,
  Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 02:56:46PM -0400, Corey Leong wrote:
>> The change request page can be found here:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Netizen_Spin
>> The spin page is located here:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Netizen_Spin
>
>I assume that this spin would involve shipping some software in Fedora
>with defaults significantly other than their defaults overall or in
>Fedora Workstation. If so, let's talk about that.

That's what I thought too. The introduction was very grandiose, but the
spin details doesn't cover any more than a package list. And just having
some special packages installed isn't going to be of much help to what
it seems like the targetted audience is.

I'd like to hear more about how you envision how this spin is going to
be used.

Targetting f23 might be ambitious if the idea is what I think it is.