[Fedora-suds-list] Imports

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:54:59 UTC 2008

Hello,

    I am curious as to how import statements are supposed to work in wsdl
files.  As of right now it doesn't seem like it does anything special for
it.  It just treats it as a regular element.  Shouldn't it grab the import
and parse it?  A typical import statement is like so,

<import namespace="some:namespace" location="the-wsdl-file.wsdl" />

I have begun to attempt to add support for this, but am coming across
namespace issues I think.  This also applies to import xsd files; although
those are a little different.

I am new to all of this so I might be off, but I guess I'm just wondering
what your thoughts are.  I am attempting to implement WSRP with suds and
this functionality is needed.  Thanks for any feedback.

-Nathan Van Gheem