[Fedora-suds-list] Suds Ticketing System

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue May 20 13:48:32 UTC 2008

All,

I've setup the suds trac project ( https://fedorahosted.org/suds ) to
expose the ticketing system to anonymous users.  This should provide a
good way to track suds features and defects.  I've gone back over emails
and created tickets on behalf of the author of the email.  Please review
the tickets to be sure that I haven't omitted or misrepresented
anything.  Since anonymous can create/edit/append tickets, please feel
free to correct/augment existing tickets and add any missing tickets.

There is no need to send me an email when you create/edit a ticket.  I
get an email automatically.  Also, be sure to fill in the field "Your
email or username:" if you want to get emails as the ticket is processed.

See links at the top of the (trac) project page.

TO VIEW TICKETS:

    View Tickets -> Active Tickets

    Then, select ticket to view details.

TO CREATE A NEW TICKET:

    New Ticket

    Then,

     * Change the "Your email or username:" field replace "annonyous"
with YOUR email address.
     * Fill in the "Summary"
     * Fill in "Full Description"

MODIFY A TICKET:

    View Tickets -> Active Tickets

    Then, select ticket to view details for modify.

    **note: Change the "Your email or username:" field replace
"annonyous" with YOUR email address.

Thanks,

Jeff

--