[Fedora-suds-list] How to start with suds and JIRA?

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 13:33:16 UTC 2008

Rene,

Alright, just tried this and works using the latest suds version 0.3.2
on trunk.  After looking at your error a little more closely, it seems
you're using suds 0.3.1 (or earlier).  So, to work with this service you
need to install the latest (development) version.  I added a new section
for early development releases under the download section on the project
wiki ( https://fedorahosted.org/suds/ ).

Regards,

Jeff