[Fedora-suds-list] Urled him bodily out upon the deck, delivering him to

Holten Gegenheimer historicism at goudsoft.nl
Wed Aug 26 18:03:44 UTC 2009

 of Nikolas Rokoff from the French prison where they had hoped he was
permanently confined. As Tarzan and his wife stood planning the wisest
course to pursue, the telephone bell rang in the library at their right.
Tarzan quickly answered the call in person. "Lord Greystoke?" asked a
man's voice at the other end of the line. "Yes." "Your son has been
stolen," continued the voice, "and I alone may help you to recover him.
I am conversant with the plot of those who took him. In fact, I was a
party to it, and was to share in the reward, but now they are trying to
ditch me, and to be quits with them I will aid you to recover him on
condition that you will