[Fedora-suds-list] error using the EPO's Open Patent Services

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 14:19:07 UTC 2009

Gary,

Glad to hear the multi-service stuff works for you :)

This is a real edge case.  A document/literal wrapper element containing a list of
choices.  Anyway, I fixed (r554) the (doc/lit) binding to deal with this and the method
works now.  But a side effect is that the method signature no longer contains the choices
(and is empty).  But, the signature containing __all__ the choices was incorrect as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jeff