[Fedora-suds-list] urlopen error

Ajai Joy ajai.joy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:53:32 UTC 2009

All,

Does Suds work smoothly with https ? My service end point is https://xx

I  am trying to do the following

try:
    logging.getLogger('suds.client').setLevel(logging.DEBUG)
    url = 'https://xxx:9843/services/LoginService?wsdl'
    client = Client(url)
    print client
    result = client.service.loginUsingUserCredential('xx', 'xx', 'SRP')

*it does introspect the wsdl and print the following :*

Service ( LoginService ) tns="http://xx.com"
   Prefixes (2)
      ns0 = "http://xx.com/webservices/framework/xsd"
      ns1 = "http://xx.com/webservices/skeleton/login"
   Ports (1):
      (LoginServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint)
         Methods (2):
            loginUsingSessionCredential(ns0:WS_SSOSessionCredential
ws_sessionCredential, )
            loginUsingUserCredential(xs:string userName, xs:string password,
xs:string authenticationType, )
         Types (8):
            ns0:BaseException
            ns0:Exception

After that, it prints the following - when I try to invoke a method using
the service :

<urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target
machine actively refused it>

The server is up and I can use a java soap client and invoke the methods.

Any ideas?
--
Best Regards,
Ajai Joy