[Fedora-suds-list] [Patch] bug in time parsing

Antoine Sirinelli suds at monte-stello.com
Mon Dec 7 17:27:29 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 11:18:44AM -0600, Jeff Ortel wrote:
> >ValueError: Invalid format "21:57:58.9559863+00:00"
>
> I don't think this format is valid, is it?

I do not know where the "standard" is defined, but I have found this
http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime

We can read:
"This profile does not specify how many digits may be used to represent the
decimal fraction of a second. An adopting standard that permits fractions of
a second must specify both the minimum number of digits (a number greater
than or equal to one) and the maximum number of digits (the maximum may be
stated to be "unlimited")."

Antoine