[Fedora-suds-list] attachment support

Ajai Joy ajai.joy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:43:24 UTC 2009

Hre is the wsdl signature, the attachment type is base64Binary

<xs:element name="executeCommand">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="nameSpace"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="commandName"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
name="commandArguments" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="dh" nillable="true"
type="*xs:base64Binary*"/>
                    </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Robert Marsanyi <rnm at whidbey.com> wrote:

>  What's the WSDL signature for "executeCommand"?
>
> Robert,
>  I am able to wire the attachment, but the contents does not seem to be
> correct, I am wiring the binary to an axis engine in java. Basically my
> service call, needs a csv file with contents as below (first row being a
> string "NAME" and the second row being "machine1" etc)
> //service call
> client.service.executeCommand('some string',  base64.b64encode(
> zip_string()))

Best Regards,
Ajai Joy