[Fedora-suds-list] python 2.6 clone() recursion error

Matt C mcauthorn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:11:13 UTC 2009

All: just a heads up - calling clone() will cause Python 2.6 to throw:

####
Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded while
calling a Python object' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored
####
Note that that the call still works, as my clone()'d objects call my
services just fine. I believe this is related to issue 5508
(http://bugs.python.org/issue5508), although it's been closed out as
fixed...

Anyhow, this is apparently a Python thing, as opposed to a Suds thing.
Python 2.5 doesn't have this issue.

Does anyone know a work around, by chance?

-Matt