[Fedora-suds-list] [NAMESPACE]

João Kreuzberg ivanirjoao at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:51:44 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

First of all, congrats for Suds, it's a fantastic tool!

I'm having a minor problem with the generated soap envelope for my request:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:ns0="LDN" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <SOAP-ENV:Header/>
   <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <ns0:AccountSearch>
         <AccountSearchQuery xmlns="LDN" xsi:type="AccountSearchQuery">
            <IdLoginAccount>100</IdLoginAccount>
            <AccessLevel>50</AccessLevel>
            <IdParentAccount>0</IdParentAccount>
            <ParentAccessLevel>0</ParentAccessLevel>
            <Status>1</Status>
            <PageNumber>1</PageNumber>
            <PageSize>10</PageSize>
         </AccountSearchQuery>
      </ns0:AccountSearch>
   </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

But the following line crashes:

<AccountSearchQuery xmlns="LDN" xsi:type="AccountSearchQuery">

If I take xmlns="LDN"  out, it works just fine.

Is there a way for me to not include the prefix for the content document on
my envelope?

I know under client.options I'm able to configure the prefixes to False but
that removes all the namespaces.

I'm accessing .NET web services and it can't parse the envelope if it
contains the xmlns="LDN".

Thanks much,

--
Ivanir João Kreuzberg