[Fedora-suds-list] Persistent connections - anyone else interested / suggest howto / working on it?

Matt C mcauthorn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:33:32 UTC 2009

Twisted definitely takes some getting used to. That said, it's got
some advantages that I'm very interested in using for a project later
on down the road. For example, it's pretty easy to get at socket level
options to, say, enable or disable TCP_NODELAY which can have
performance implications for this type of traffic...

I'll post anything useful that I come up with using twisted for transport.

-Matt