[Fedora-suds-list] Same as ticket #262

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 20:17:27 UTC 2009

Jeffrey,

I enhanced the rpc/encoded as described in
https://fedorahosted.org/suds/ticket/262#comment:1 about 2 weeks ago in 0.3.8. The initial
commit for this is r593. I still need to run a few tests to see if I can pass dict instead
of suds objects created with the factory for complex objects but the array stuff has been
simplified to work like document/literal.