[Fedora-suds-list] 0.3.8 and arrays

Robert Marsanyi rnm at whidbey.com
Sat Nov 28 20:08:29 UTC 2009

Hi, Jeff.  Thanks for the array handling upgrade, and incorporating the
example of an ArrayOfInteger into the mssoapinterop example in public.py.
Works great.

So I'm trying to extend it to handle my particular case, and not having any
success.  In this case, I have an ArrayOfOrderData embedded in a structure,
where OrderData is a 3-element structure of string, string, base64binary
(I'm not using this last one).  For details, the WSDL is at
http://www.customcd.us:8009/test/TestOrderReceiver.wsdl

I'm not able to set up an ArrayOfOrderData in the OrderInfo parent
structure, and put two OrderData elements in it.  I've tried creating an
ArrayOfOrderData with an items[] attribute; creating an Array and setting
the _arrayType to OrderData[], and using an items[] attribute.

Sorry to be so dense, but what am I missing?

--rbt