[Fedora-suds-list] cPickel results

Daniel Jönsson daniel.jonsson at moderat.se
Tue Apr 6 11:36:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been struggling with saving answers from a WS for some time now.
Today I downloaded the latest stable release 0.3.9 because I saw in this
list that it enables pickling of the result. But it still doesn't work for
me. I get the following error when trying:

"cPickle.PicklingError: Can't pickle suds.sudsobject.Chart: attribute
lookup suds.sudsobject.Chart failed"

I've created a object with Client.factory.create(''ns1:Chart') and called
the WS with Client.service.getChart()
And this works fine. But as written the problems starts when I try to save
all the data to a file. There is about 3MB of data.

TIA
Daniel