[Fedora-suds-list] Th admirable fortitude,

Walen Soomaroo brioche at troy.k12.ny.us
Wed Apr 21 06:29:36 UTC 2010

Omptly undertaken to meet the pressing demands of the present hour, but
upon the wider issues that on one hand will strengthen the ties that
should bind the International Center of the Cause with the world at
large, and on the other provide for the preliminary steps that will
eventually lead to the proper establishment of the First
International House

of Justice. It is my earnest hope and prayer that this exchange of
thought and close
cooperation in the work that
has henceforth to be internationally and vigorously conducted, will
enable me to participate more minutely and effectively in the labors of
the various administrative departments of your Assembly,
and thus reinforce the splendid efforts you are exerting for the
extension of its influence and the widening of its scope. Plan of
Unified Action From the report of the National Treasurer, setting forth
the account of the progress
of the contributions of the American
believers for the support of the Plan of Unified Action, up to June 30,
1926, I gather
that the result has by no means exceeded
our expectations, nay has considerably fallen below what I confidently
expected it to achieve. I earnestly renew my plea and appeal to you,
and through you to every true and faithful lover of 'Abdu'l-Baha,

to realize, while there is yet time, the far-reaching
possibilities with which the present situation is fraught. I am firmly
convinced
that this Plan combines, embodies, and serves the twofold purpose of
the present-day Baha'i
administration in the United States and Canada, namely the promotion of
the vitally needed teaching

work, and the provision for the gradual completion of the
Ma_sh_riqu'l-A_dh_kar,
both wishes so near and
dear to our beloved Master's heart. It is the only effective, feasible,
and practical instrument placed in our hands for the speedy
accomplishment of our ends. So much that is vital to the future
welfare, the effectiveness, and the fair name of our beloved
Cause
depends, I assure you, upon the success or