[Fedora-suds-list] Microsoft Exchange EWS module

Jared Eckersley jeckersley at gemini.edu
Thu Jul 22 00:10:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just installed .4 and ran the demo again. This is what I am getting now:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "demo.py", line 4, in <module>
    from Exchange import Exchange, EWSDateTime
  File "/Users/jeckersley/Sites/geminiDigest/Exchange.py", line 33, in
<module>
    from suds.transport.https import WindowsHttpAuthenticated
ImportError: cannot import name WindowsHttpAuthenticated

- Jared