[Fedora-suds-list] Microsoft Exchange EWS module

Erik Cederstrand erik at cederstrand.dk
Fri Jul 23 07:08:54 UTC 2010

Den 22/07/2010 kl. 02.10 skrev Jared Eckersley:

> Hi,
>
> I just installed .4 and ran the demo again. This is what I am getting now:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "demo.py", line 4, in <module>
>    from Exchange import Exchange, EWSDateTime
>  File "/Users/jeckersley/Sites/geminiDigest/Exchange.py", line 33, in
> <module>
>    from suds.transport.https import WindowsHttpAuthenticated
> ImportError: cannot import name WindowsHttpAuthenticated

That's strange. I have a /python-suds-0.4/suds/transport/https.py file which defines a class WindowsHttpAuthenticated(HttpAuthenticated), whic in turn tries this:

	from ntlm import HTTPNtlmAuthHandler

Can you check if that's correct in your version? If you have Suds 0.4 installed, and python is actually using it, and you have the ntlm module installed, things should just work. Which system are you on? Can you try deinstalling all previous Suds versions and installing just 0.4?

Thanks,
Erik