[Fedora-suds-list] {Virus?} Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Automatic Email Delivery Software postmaster at redhat.com
Mon Jul 26 06:11:13 UTC 2010

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (fedora-suds-list at redhat.com.zip, fedora-suds-listredhat.com).
Warning: Please read the "Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd.-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Dear user of redhat.com,

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the recent week.
Probably, your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
redhat.com technical support team.