[Fedora-suds-list] Electric escooter motorcycle/ Wal-mart\'s supplier/Manufacturer!!

webmaster at example.com webmaster at example.com
Mon Jul 26 15:09:33 UTC 2010

web site: http://blog.sina.com.cn/ecoscooter
Glad to hear that you\'re on the market for E-vehicle.
We specialize in manufacturing high quality Electric scooter,emotorcycle,ebike for 12 years with EEC COC(EU)approved AND DOT(USA)Approved.
We\'re the supplier of Wal-mart, and already passed the FE from them.
Have MOQ no limited.price,catalog will be provided.
Should you have any interest, pls keep me posted!
reply to EMAIL: ecoscooter at qq.com
Dont reply to webmaster at example.com