[Fedora-suds-list] Unable to open wsdl

Kris Dom kris.dom at skynet.be
Sat Jun 12 07:24:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am trying to do a very simple thing with SUDS but I think I am
missing the obvious (first time I use suds)

I have small program that tries to open a wsdl. When I execute the
program I am getting 'suds.transport.TransportError: HTTP Error 401:
Unauthorized'

Seems obvious but I specify username and pwd in the
code.

When use IE to go the wsdl, I get a pop-up asking me for the username
and pwd, I enter them, and the wsdl is displayed.

This is my code:
"
from suds import WebFault
from suds.client import Client
from suds.transport.http import HttpAuthenticated

t = HttpAuthenticated(username='admin', password='admin')

client = Client('http://xxxx.xxx.xx.x:8080/axis2/services/UcmdbService?
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://xxxx.xxx.xx.x:8080/axis2/services/U
cmdbService%3F&usg=AFQjCNF2rIEb5grh6U1Ra-DHS4tBaZNXsQ> wsdl', transport=t)
"

It seems straightforward :(

Any help much appreciated.