[Fedora-suds-list] Unable to open wsdl

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Mon Jun 14 16:15:32 UTC 2010

On Sunday 13 June 2010, Kris Dom elucidated thus:
> No, the service I connect to is based upon JBOSS and has its own
> internal authentication scheme.
>
> This is really puzzeling.
>
> Is there a way you can see the actual SOAP messages being exchanged?
> I could try to compare the python and IE with a webtrace

You can look at the logging messages generated by Suds (see the docs for
setting that up).

If all else fails, try tcpdump? :)  Logging in to that service with
Firefox or Chrome with their developer extentions (Firebug for FF,
built in with Chrome) may show you headers, etc.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A