[Fedora-suds-list] My Slackness

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Fri Jun 18 16:15:33 UTC 2010

On Friday 18 June 2010, Jeff Ortel elucidated thus:
> The 0.4 release is mostly ready to go out but I'm not completely
> happy with the 'plugins' API.  I can either release as is with the
> caveat that it /may/ change.  Or, I can wait and get it the way I
> want it first.

Since the plugin feature is going to be a "big deal," I would lean
toward getting it right.  You certainly want it to be well thought out,
clean, and easy to use.  Releasing a poorly implemented feature gives a
project a bad reputation, and maybe worse: give the feature a bad
reputation, which means it will be used less or not at all.

We'll wait.  I'd rather have a feature that works well than one I have
to hack around to get it to do what I want.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A