[Fedora-suds-list] Asynchrounous usage implementation (ticket 312)

Daniel Rodriguez danjrod at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:32:23 UTC 2010

Hello again,

I decided that a couple of additional modifications to avoid code
duplication wouldn't hurt and it looks better than I expected.

Since the trac system is not letting me log in right now and in case anyone
would be interested in testing the asynchronous usage, this two patches have
to be applied to suds/client.py and suds/options.py

As soon as the trac system allow it, the patches will be uploaded to the
server