[Fedora-suds-list] Using SUDS under nosetests

Simon Callan simon.callan at infoshare-is.com
Wed May 5 14:17:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

> Seeing your report, there is a problem downloading (timeout)
> . http://localhost:8888/ClearCore?xsd=xsd0
> which suds seems to need to complete the WSDL parsing.
>
> Can you download it manually?

I can access the second bit of the WSDL easily. In fact, if I don't run the
script under nose, it also works fine.

My main code is:

import logging
import nose
import sys

import tests.test1

logging.basicConfig(level=logging.INFO,
                    format='%(asctime)s %(levelname)s %(message)s',
                    stream = sys.stderr)

if True:
    tests.test1.get_WSDL_test()
else:
    nose.main()

while tests.test1 is:

from suds.client import Client

def get_WSDL_test():
    print "get_WSDL_test"

    print Client("http://localhost:8888/ClearCore?wsdl")

If I run main.py with the if statement set to True, everything works fine.
If I change it so that the call to nose.main() is executed, I get the error.
In both cases, it's get_WSDL_test() that's being run.

Simon

Infoshare Ltd
Millennium House
21 Eden Street
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT1 1BL
United Kingdom

Phone: 		+ 44 (0) 20 8541 0111
Support:	+ 44 (0) 20 8481 4760
Web:		www.infoshare-is.com
E-mail:		info at infoshare-is.com

Infoshare Ltd is registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office as above.
Registered Number 2877612
VAT Number GB 678 1443 10

The content of this e-mail (and any attachment to it) is confidential.
Any views or opinions do not represent the views or opinions
of Infoshare Ltd.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender
and delete it. You may not use, copy or disclose the information
in any way.

Infoshare Ltd monitors incoming and outgoing e-mails.

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print
this email?