[Fedora-suds-list] Is this list active?

Daniel Rodriguez danjrod at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:27:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

I guess that Jeff is the only commiter and he seems to be quite busy and
that's why I believe that patches for bugs/enhancements are not getting
enough attention (my own patches are also lingering)

Some months ago I wrote to him asking if he wouldn't consider a more open
development of suds with participation from others, but to no avail. In my
opinion that would help suds, but he's the owner of the project.

Best regards

Daniel