[Fedora-suds-list] (no subject)

Edith Pham dhoward at line-by-line.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 10:44:14 UTC 2010

Hey Family!

 Just wanted tonelytyqrj write yo08u, and let yoo5gu kno7rnuaw, ho5o1cnww the degs44oelp0ree pro6ragram I tried oo9kelnyut went.
 Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degrt3ee with noc7h study required and %100 verifiable.

 Yeah moxvm, I knov793wczw yojk4u and Dad do8rdbs6ubted it at first, but this turned oi3zg763hut toj5k2ybpu be %100 legit. This oj27a2hppo89b4s17hrtunity was given topud19k me because oh94f the prop1zfhg2fessioxuvkrqrnal experience and previovpus coin3urse wo6zrk I had accumulated.

 I’m soel8ab excited mo77wtm and dad, this was a life altering o7q58tz3vppoyrosssgrtunity & fojbf2ruar o2zznce in my life I toj81p3kiop1w4k advantage ox9f it.

 I already have johtk354wcbs, that woo6cwsquldn’t have given me a chance befoocnre, noidtxw they are calling oh9ff the hoa4pk3io1w6xyc4k! This really is a gofagtxdsend.

 Tell Susan and Covst1o2fusin Jo8zelr5hqvey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the ow3wther day.

 Again these are the degre0pg8res they o2ihnw4ffer, BA, BSC, MA, MS966b6C, MnhkqqyBA and Phq2z4u6D, and the number tojvntbf call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them toelugr2k5z leave a brief message with their name, the deg3dree they are interested in and their day and evening phownelsel4ne numbers. They will cos2ybvntact yoyelh99elxu soc6owpn after,

 Anyway, much lodcww3kg7ve, and tell the rest of5f the family I said hellowwvoxp57

 Lo96k9tve,
 Yoa5dws4ur sopm1h32qon,

 Jogqw903hn

 P.s.
 Moc25m, why doxa278n’t yo79jdu send this email toob a few ojdpmaijf yo4yur friends? My pro0zzsfesso9nqwwr tomk1r9ld me that if we send ogsfver referrals the schomxcrf03fo6elur44l can give us a schoxr6sdflarship.