[Fedora-suds-list] WSDL is valid but have error TypeNotFound: Type not found:

Passmore, James H jpass at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 16:00:36 UTC 2010

suds version 0.4

I am trying the following code to connect to a WSDL

import suds
url = 'http://neptune.badc.rl.ac.uk:8180/discovery/dpws?wsdl'
client = suds.client.Client(url)

But I get error:

DEBUG:suds.wsdl:reading wsdl at: http://neptune.badc.rl.ac.uk:8180/discovery/dpws?wsdl ...
DEBUG:suds.transport.http:opening (http://neptune.badc.rl.ac.uk:8180/discovery/dpws?wsdl)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#8>", line 1, in <module>
    client = suds.client.Client(url)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/suds/client.py", line 112, in __init__
    self.wsdl = reader.open(url)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/suds/reader.py", line 152, in open
    d = self.fn(url, self.options)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/suds/wsdl.py", line 159, in __init__
    self.build_schema()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/suds/wsdl.py", line 220, in build_schema
    self.schema = container.load(self.options)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/suds/xsd/schema.py", line 95, in load
    child.dereference()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/suds/xsd/schema.py", line 323, in dereference
    midx, deps = x.dependencies()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/suds/xsd/sxbasic.py", line 674, in dependencies
    raise TypeNotFound(self.ref)
TypeNotFound: Type not found: '(namespaceURI, http://ejb.revitalization.services.ndg/, )'

 oXygen tells me the WSDL is valid, and I can use the WSDL SOAP analyser to fire off a test request with no problem.

I understand that there is doctor class to fix broken schemas  I just don't know what's broken to be fixed.

Any help greatly appreciated

many thanks

James