[Fedora-suds-list] https secure connection

brian downing brian.downing at yakkadesign.com
Tue Aug 30 18:29:38 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for the quick response.  I should have given more info.

Here is the wsdl file I'm using:
https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/api/0_5/SiteService.asmx?wsdl

I noticed it has
----------------------
<wsdl:port name="Site_x0020_ServiceSoap"
binding="tns:Site_x0020_ServiceSoap">
<soap:address
location="https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/api/0_5/SiteService.asmx"/>
</wsdl:port>
----------------------

Does this mean the data is encrypted will it travels over the internet?

Brian

--
Brian Downing , Founder
Yakka Design, LLC

Cell: 480.221.6234
Email: brian at yakkadesign.com <mailto:brian at yakkadesign.com>
Address: P.O. Box  12562   I   Tempe, AZ 85284
Web: www.yakkadesign.com <http://www.yakkadesign.com/>
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/briancdowning
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/briancdowning>