[Fedora-suds-list] Help with TypeNotFound in a specific wsdl

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:45:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to use this wsdl service: http://mentors.debian.net/soap.wsdl

I've turned on logging, and it seems to be able to fetch the
appropriate soap response from the server, but once it finishes
fetching the data, I get a suds.TypeNotFound error.  Here's a
code snippet that demonstrates the problem:

  $ import suds
  $ client = suds.client.Client('http://mentors.debian.net/soap.wsdl',location='http://mentors.debian.net/soap.wsdl')
  $ client.service.packages()
  [...]
  suds.TypeNotFound: Type not found:'(string,debexpo.controllers.soap.DebexpoService, )'

I've tried following the schema fixing doc, but that didn't
seem to help:
https://fedorahosted.org/suds/wiki/Documentation#FIXINGBROKENSCHEMAs

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong is greatly appreciated.

Please CC me on responses as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
Mike