[Fedora-suds-list] Questions on using Suds for Sharepoint access

Tim X ttback at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:27:09 UTC 2011

Suds Admin,

I rea thoroughly what you wrote about Suds and Sharepoint on your website.
It was very helpful to help me getting a feel about your API's basics, but
there isn't enough documentation on some basic issues related to NTLM auth.

I currently ran into a 403 Forbidden issue whenever I try to access those
Sharepoint web services, I can't pinpoint whether it is NSLM lib's problem
or I didn't implement the code correctly. I want to be able to upload and
download a file from Sharepoint, but no matter what WebService i call, I
will get a 403 error. I'm not sure if I should change any settings on
Sharepoint end or my own firewall. It seems like I just can't get through
the Auth piece of the services.

Thanks in advance if you can give me some tips.
Tim