[Fedora-suds-list] urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known>

Chris Sears csears at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:15:20 UTC 2012

Some general advice would be to install SoapUI and use it to validate the
WSDL. If SoapUI shows errors in the WSDL (such as import problems), you
really should contact the vendor/provider who is hosting the endpoint and
have them fix it.

If that's not an option, you can download the WSDL to a local file and
tweak it until Suds accepts it. In my experience, that's been a quicker
workaround path than dealing with the Doctor facility.

 - Chris