[Fedora-suds-list] RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:20:08 UTC 2012

Hello,
Could somebody point me into right direction on how to display the URL that
are being loaded into suds client?
c=suds.client.Client(url)

This gives infinite recursion, but If I can narrow down which element is
causing the problem then I can use the "doctors" to fix it before it starts

Ideas?

Thanks
Lucas

http://lucasmanual.com/ <http://lucasmanual.com/blog/>