Meeting 20091209 minutes & log

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 20:11:54 UTC 2009

Sankarshan and I worked on process today, making some headway.
Appreciate if Toshio and Yaakov can look this over, to compare to
ideas they have brought.  Heiko, also, can you help look for the open
fairness we discussed previously?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_SIG#Processs

Basic idea iirc: flatten the organizations in to sub-projects +
possible upstreams; invite all in as mentors; rate student-generated
proposals on merit alone == erase "Fedora v. JBoss for resources" meme
of the past.

This needs updating for reality:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_SIG#Schedule

I'm going to put out a general call for the SIG Real Soon Now; just
want to get the main wiki page making more sense.

We're going to be ready soon to generally announce what sub-projects
need to do.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-12-09/fedora-meeting.2009-12-09-15.01.html

Minutes (text):