next meeting goal

sankarshan sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 01:26:35 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 1:28 AM, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

> What about putting this at the bottom of this section:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_2010#What_to_do_with_your_ideas
>
>  "You are not required to provide an idea for students.  Students may
>  have their own idea and need a capable mentor for other aspects of
>  Summer Coding."

I was thinking along the lines of 'if the mentor has an idea, however
vague, of what the task and at the very least the objective, it would
help put a priority to the task (in terms of relevance for Fedora)
when scoring the applications'. But I see what you allude to. Sounds
fair.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>